MoonFlower Dinner Course: 12 dishes (limited to eight people per day, start time 19:00)
MoonFlower Dinner Course
A 12-dishes menu based on the theme of "Turning high-quality seasonal
ingredients into delicious dishes."
The ingredients used are changed in line with the transition of the seasons, with new course dishes being designed for each season.
- Dishes that enable you to experience the changes in the Japanese seasons.
- A fusion of traditional arts and high-class cuisine, while showing great respect for culture.
- Based on collaboration with producers so that seasonal ingredients are delivered directly from farm to restaurant.
- Aimed at conveying the delicious flavors of Saga Beef.
- Modern dishes created using cooking methods from Japan and abroad.
- Enjoy the perfect match between food, and wine or Japanese sake.
MoonFlower Course for one person
12 dishes: ¥30,000 (excluding tax)
- Prices may vary due to availability of seasonal ingredients (between ¥25,000 and ¥30,000).
- Please fill in the special requests section when making your reservation with details of any allergies or special requests.
- We offer wine and Japanese sake as accompaniments for the course dishes.